Sunday, May 19, 2013

Progressive Rock- Cracked

I'm very busy finishing up my last finals/fun of my sophomore year of college, so in lieu of a review, this week you get to read Cracked, the online humor site, take on Prog and my comments:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2359-progressive-rock/

Count Felix's reaction's:


  • Spongebob is not an instrument. Horseradish is not an instrument either.
  • That Atomic Rooster cover.... yes. I've never seen it in person and I still refuse to believe it exists.
  • Always good to put that classic video of Focus anywhere possible. When everyone in the world has seen it, Earth will be a better place.
  • Peter Gabriel is not wearing pants there either. Whatever it is, it looks intense.
  • Not all classic prog sounds like it was made on drugs. At least, no more so than any other genre of music in the 70s. Disco Duck anyone?
  • The Planet of the Dragons is the most derpy bandname ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment